All services will be quoted up-front at a fixed price on a case-by-case basis. A fee range will be quoted on certain complex returns/projects. Our value billing is designed to give prospective and current clients peace of mind in various engagements. We will have a better understanding of our clients’ goals, the amount of work to be completed, and the corresponding fees.
Value Billing will provide a better understanding of the entire package offered by our firm. Rather than worry with hourly rates that can be difficult to predict, value billing sets a price based on all available information before work is begun. We expect our clients will be both productive and satisfied with this policy. The trade-off between services provided and cost to each client will better match the actual value transferred in each project.
· Advance of $250 Necessary for All Services
· All Invoices Due on Receipt
· $25 Fee for All Payments 30 Days or More Past Due
· Cash Receipt Issued for All Cash Transactions
· Out of Pocket Expenses (Postage, Delivery, Travel, etc.) will be Billed
· Installment Payment Plan Available
· No Discount Available to Trade Bank Customers
· Legal & Collection Costs to be Borne by Customer
We are pleased to offer the availability of paying your fees by credit card. In order to do this, we have joined the PayPal network, one of the leading payment services on the internet today. This service offers you the ability to pay your fee using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, through PayPal's secure web-based system.
Simply click on the payment method of choice below to make your payment.